Poised to capture park views, this master built family home unveils expansive living domains and an intuitive floorplan for a relaxed lifestyle. In a peaceful enclave, it's in the Epping West Public School catchment, with proximity to shops and schools.
- Generously scaled family/dining room and CaesarStone kitchen
- Separate living room plus a versatile upper rumpus/retreat
- Bi-folds extend to an alfresco terrace and outdoor kitchen
- Set over an easy maintenance block with landscaped gardens
- Well appointed gas kitchen, dual ovens and a coffee machine
- Double bedrooms, built-in wardrobes and lower guest bedroom
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, balcony and a spa ensuite
- Neutral tiled bathrooms, timber floors and air conditioning
- CCTV plus an automatic garage offering access to rear yard
- Near Epping border, rapid access to Eastwood rail/restaurants
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.