Poised on a large 1,056sqm corner block, this spacious home offers a family oriented design with superb potential to subdivide (STCA). In a serene east side pocket near Terrys Creek reserve and an easy walk to the station.
- Family room plus rumpus with Jarrah Timber floors and outdoor flow
- Formal living and separate dining with plantation shutters
- Covered entertaining balcony gazing over the salt water pool
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and casual dining space
- Light filled bedrooms, three fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom with a pristine ensuite and study
- Enhanced with air conditioning, new flooring and carpet
- Third garage is truck height and accesses abundant storage
- Superb storage/workshop areas and garage with internal entry
- Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchment and views
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.