Transformed by an architect designed extension, this full brick family home is blessed with an array of inspired living and entertaining domains. Set in a blissfully tranquil cul-de-sac, it's in the catchment for top schools, with rapid access to the station.
- Set over an 872sqm block boasting wide 29 metre frontage
- Family and dining room flowing to front and rear terraces
- L-shaped living and dining area with French doors to a deck
- Beautiful mature gardens, level lawns and a hedged fac§ade
- Sizeable kitchen, Miele cooktop and dishwasher, Bosch oven
- Peaceful bedrooms, mirrored built-in robes plus a study nook
- Master retreat, office and a spa bathroom with marble vanity
- High ceilings, timber floors, air conditioning, double garage
- Catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High schools
- 300 metres to Dence Park Pool and proximity to national park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.