Private and tranquil, this classic home is offered for the first time, providing comfortable interiors with scope to rebuild or renovate. In a prime village address, it's 800 metres to shops and in the Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchments.
- Spacious living room, a picture window and relaxing views
- Separate tiled dining/sunroom with floor-to-ceiling glass
- On a substantial 853sqm, offering plenty of space to expand
- Covered pergola overlooking the leafy backyard and garden
- Neat original style kitchen with a gas cooktop and skylight
- Peaceful double bedrooms, two featuring built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom with wall-to-wall robe and ensuite
- Abundance of underhouse storage and a carport for four cars
- 100 metres to buses, 1. 1 kilometres to Epping North Public
- 800 metres to village amenities, pre-school and restaurants
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.