Auction Location: Online.
Enviably secluded and peaceful, this charming one owner villa reveals generously proportioned interiors blending to a private wraparound garden and terrace. It's leafy and convenient setting is just 60 metres to buses to Eastwood Station and Macquarie Park.
- Nestled in a well maintained boutique complex of seven homes
- Living room with timber floors with a distinct dining space
- Delightful outdoor living spaces and picturesque green views
- Bright kitchen, upgraded appliances and Smeg pyrolytic oven
- Kitchen includes an induction cooktop and new dishwasher
- Double bedrooms featuring built-in robes and garden views
- Updated bathroom and a skylit ensuite with modern finishes
- Air conditioning, automatic garage and extra parking space
- Rapid access to both Eastwood and West Ryde shops/amenities
- Proximity to popular schools and 100 metres to Lambert Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.