Bathed in the light of a prized north east aspect, this well kept home provides an ideal opportunity to occupy, add value or rebuild in the future (STCA). It's located 1.5 kilometres to Eastwood Station and in the Eastwood Heights Public School catchment.
- Single level layout offers multiple spacious living zones
- Impeccably kept interiors showcase quality craftsmanship
- Covered patio extends onto verdant child-friendly lawns
- Central eat-in kitchen offers scope to add value if desired
- Three bedrooms are each appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Two bathrooms, main fitted with separate bath and shower
- Additional features include air conditioning and skylights
- Single lock-up garage, underhouse storage, garden shed
- Positioned on the high side of a peaceful cul-de-sac street
- Epping Boys High catchment, 2km to Macquarie University
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.