Blessed with impressive proportions and a versatile floorplan, this dual level family home offers a picturesque reserve backdrop. Its desirable location is 1.3km to Carlingford High, in the Roselea Public School catchment and 300 metres to buses.
- Open plan living/dining and family rooms brimming with light
- Covered entertaining terrace, lawns and a gas heated pool
- Home offices, one with shelving plus an upper teen retreat
- North facing rear aspect promotes an abundance of light
- Sunny and well maintained kitchen with seating and a servery
- Generous bedrooms, all built-in wardrobes and one ensuite
- Classic bathrooms on all levels, garage with internal entry
- Timber floors, air conditioning, gas points and ample storage
- Charming now with scope to add your personal finishes later
- 1km to St Gerards Primary and 1.2km to local shops/cafes
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.